Cheltenham 2017: Get refunded bets when you finish 2nd to the favourite with Paddy Power
As Cheltenham draws ever closer we can expect to see more offers dropping in. Some will be very similar across the sportsbooks while others, like this second place refund from Paddy Power, will be versions of regular deals that we see throughout the horse racing calendar.
All it requires you to do is pick a horse from the first five races of the day. Back your selection in the ante post win or each waymarkets and, if it finishes second to the SP favourite, you can claim a refund on your stake.
Here are the significant terms of this offer:
- While you can bet in either the win or each way markets, only the win portion of the stake will be refunded in the event of a qualifying, losing bet.
- Note that the promotion refers to just the first five races on any day of the Cheltenham Festival.
- If your chosen horse finishes second to the SP favourite, Paddy Power will refund all losing bets up to a maximum of £25 or currency equivalent.
- That refund will appear as a free bet token and you will have 7 days in which to use this before it expires.
- Offer does not apply to races where less than 5 runners take part.
Please check all terms and conditions of this and any promotion before you go ahead, but these are the main rules that you need to keep in mind.
The offer itself is a regular one for Paddy Power customers and for Cheltenham in particular it could prove to be very useful. If you don’t have an account here or you have but have yet to take advantage of the deal, the Festival provides you with the best opportunity to consider it further.