New Acca Insurance Deal from Fun88
With the new Premier League season having finally arrived, it’s been time for bookies to renew and refresh their popular acca deals to welcome the new campaign. Fun88 have been particularly busy with promos in general, on the back of their lucrative sponsorship deal with Newcastle United and their new Acca Insurance offer is certainly one that could prove useful as 2017/18 progresses.
It carries a maximum refund of £50.00 and in today’s market that’s a very generous limit so here are the terms that you need to keep in mind.
We do suggest that you read all of the terms and conditions relating to this, and any bookmaker’s offer, but here are the main points of this acca deal from Fun88.
- Known as Acca Protection, you must pick at least five selections in a straight line multi. Formulas such as Lucky 15s or Lucky 31s will not qualify.
- Stake pre-match in the football markets only and you must select from the result betting only – 1, X or 2 in 90 minutes.
- These are the leagues in which you can stake: English Premier League, Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, FA Cup, EFL Cup, Checkatrade Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish leagues 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League and Europa League.
- Minimum odds for each leg must be at 1.70 and your minimum total stake is £5.00.
- When the games have been completed, check your slip and if all the selections have landed, you will receive a profit in the usual manner but if only one leg has failed to win, you can claim your refund up to that £50.00 ceiling.
- In order to claim this, you must contact customer support at [email protected] quoting your bet ID number and a free bet token to the equivalent of your losing stake will appear in your account within 24 hours.
- You then have 5 days in which to use this free bet token before it expires.
A £5.00 entry level is a good starting point too so it’s perfect for everyone who likes their weekly football accas.