Southampton v Manchester United: 33/1 Enhanced Odds Special on Romelu Lukaku from Ladbrokes
At the moment, Ladbrokes are one of the busiest bookmakers in terms of giving us enhanced odds promos for new customers. Most of these follow the traditional route of taking one team in a football match and boosting their win price but for Saturday’s game between Southampton and Manchester United, they’ve given us something a little different.
For this fixture, Ladbrokes are offering new customers the chance to claim 33/1 if Romelu Lukaku finishes week seven as the Telegraph’s top TFF points scorer. It’s a fantasy football punt that has a good chance of dropping in given the form that the Belgian is displaying so let’s have a look at exactly what’s involved here along with the specific terms.
Telegraph TFF is simply their version of Fantasy Football: You don’t have to be signed up to it to take part in the promotion or even know how it exactly works. Essentially players are rewarded with points in relation to the goals and assists that they provide or for clean sheets that they keep. You pick a team based on a transfer fund that you are given and there are some big prizes on offer for the best performing sides.
And, at the end of each week we have a Most Valuable Player which is what we need Romelu Lukaku to become in order for this promo to convert.
Terms and Procedure
You are free to take up this offer if you are a new customer to Ladbrokes so here’s what you need to do along with details of the major terms of this promotion.
- Sign up via the link and register your details in a fast and simple process which will take around two minutes or so.
- When this part of the process is complete, make a deposit of at least £5.00 using a debit or credit card.
- Funds should clear straight away and when they are available you should stake the fixed amount of £1.00 on this Romelu Lukaku special.
- If the bet is a winner and Lukaku heads the Telegraph TFF Points Table at the end of the weekend, returns come back in the following two steps:
- Profits at the relevant book price come straight back into your account as cash while the balance up to that 33/1 price boost comes back as free bet tokens.
- If the bet loses, players will receive a refund of their £1.00 stake as a free bet token
- Please specifically note that the free bet tokens with Ladbrokes here have just four days of shelf life before they run out.
Those are the most important points of this deal but do feel free to check all the ts and cs to make sure you are completely happy before going ahead. It’s clearly been a great move for Romelu Lukaku and in five league games at Old Trafford, the Belgian has scored five times and already looks a very good option for the Golden Boot Trophy as the EPL’s leading scorer in 2017/18.
With Manchester United travelling to struggling Southampton, there could be more goals in the offing for the striker. This is a very interesting promotion but more importantly, while nothing is ever guaranteed, it has a good chance of landing based on current form.